Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big House Plans Anyone Else Regret Not Buying A Bigger House,now That Obama Plans To Spend Billions Bailing Out Idiots?

Anyone else regret not buying a Bigger House,now that Obama plans to spend Billions bailing out idiots? - big house plans

A group of people who took loans they could not afford, and now taxpayers must select part of the table, I begin to think, I bought a house.ie much bigger than my house and everything, but when I knew we'd to all idiots, the houses were to be exceeded, it could not afford to buy ... help

Now learn to live and

4 comments:

moo goo gai pan said...

Why not? After all do not just buy the White House? / / A man is a fraud and should / Withdrawal / / /

ash said...

She and I had a brother who stayed are loaded. Fools are like the prodigal son. All the way back to the Bible, had the officials, the idiots are in full bloom to save. Good was always cleaning.

I wish the idiots in government and industry, Reagon, who take taught us that greed is good and we had to punish grows with the liberalization of Wazoo, Mr. Bush, who said we should fight terrorism shops, can be a second mortgage and a store, shop, banks and brokers to find a way to make money from the stupidity of others, the financial rescue is our first and she passed him. I prefer the idiots who bought the house and also allow financial speculators in the end to hold in the slums if we could find a way to

gosam777 said...

In reality, and believe me, as a conservative, I hate to admit it. But if you read the plan and the parties are still on the taxpayers who were for the benefit of mortgage, they know much more irresponsible.

If you are behind that get right again. But first you have to work, you must come into question and will have approximately 5 years to manage. Anyone who believes that the paid in arrears, giving them a pass, you really read what Makig involved in testing.

Call Me Bwana said...

It seems wasteful donor is the grasshopper was the most intelligent ant economically after all the workers.

I've learned my lesson.

Democrats, who (as a drunken man and) not only as a unit, you get a huge debt, with a big house, not able to pay, and the federal government to come and make everything better fee.

Do I understand?

Post a Comment