Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Victorian Bracelets Where Can I Get Gothic Victorian/Gothic Lolita, Clothing For Free (I Can't Sew!!)?

Where can I get Gothic Victorian/Gothic Lolita, clothing for free (I can't sew!!)? - victorian bracelets

I have tried Freecycle and Craig's List (not working)! Need a photo or a film project that (I work so I have the volume that would be too expensive). . . What we need is:

Frilly black dress of all kinds
Blouses
Skirts (the higher the better, albeit short, decent work is too good)
Gloves
Brain and / or decorated with precious stones Fee
Pretty Victorian inspired necklaces (Cameo)
Necklaces and Collars
Unusual Bracelets / Rings (Calaveras, the old stones covered with fairies and dragons)
Lace things (Black, White, Red, Deep Purple)
Corsets / Weskits / Arm (um. .. not the kind of underwear, outer wear, but in kind)

And all in black, red, purple or white (cream)

1 comments:

Sandra W said...

it is clear that donations throughout the website:
http://www.dealstudio.com/viewsavings.ph ...

Post a Comment