Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bird Watching Binoculars In Calgary About Binoculars: Is Nikon 8x40 Action Extreme ATB Good For Whale Watching On Land And On The Boat?

About binoculars: Is Nikon 8x40 Action Extreme ATB good for whale watching on land and on the boat? - bird watching binoculars in calgary

This is my first time buying binoculars. I can not pay the premium is $ 1,000 but less than $ 200 is fine.

I read a few pages on how to choose a pair of binoculars for watching whales. It seems that is suitable 8 x 40th Amazon.com The Nikon binoculars in this all 5 stars and cost only $ 120. Is that all?

Time to go whale watching (live, take advantage of the Pacific Coast do) on land and on the boat Maby in the future, but also my first pair of binoculars for hiking, bird watching, bear watch black and brown bears. I know it sounds a little too ambitious, but I'm a student ... If this were Nikon binoculars to observe a good job for the whales, making especially, and other activities, I'll probably go for it.

For MunOrnithologist ICE:

I read your answer to a question about binoculars. They seem very Knoweldge through binoculars. Do you have experience with binoculars to observe whales? What would you recomand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment