Saturday, February 20, 2010

Xr Trane Furnace 90 I Have To Replace My Furnace And Central Air. Reco Is Trane Furnace Coleman A/c. Good Advice?

I have to replace my furnace and central air. Reco is Trane furnace Coleman a/c. Good advice? - xr trane furnace 90

One company recommends HVAC Trane XV 90, but 2 ton Coleman 10 SEER model B2CS last year. They say it because I worry about the humidity in the summer. Is this a good rec-does not go with 13 SEER? Coleman is a good brand, not much to see here (Toronto, Ontario). Another company is recommended Trane Trane furnace and a / c 13th-XR CD assume the same problem. Opinions?

1 comments:

jt63301 said...

I went with Trane. XV90 is the degree of the builders. Make sure you know before you buy. No offense Guy Lennox, but I've had nothing but trouble with my furnace Lennox. My sister has one and replace it.

Post a Comment