Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No Supported Webcam Driver Question About My Dell Webcam?

Question about my dell webcam? - no supported webcam driver

I tried using my webcam on MSN Hotmail, but the work does not, but I have a few avatars in my camera. I saw my webcam center, and Dell says there is no driver support webcam detected. Please install the driver for the webcam with the Dell Resource CD and launch center for the webcam. So, what should I do? I install it again if I can not have the CD, I downloaded online?
by the way my computer is a Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop

I really appreciate it if someone can help me

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had this update of Windows, the customized version will update the webcam to work, do think that his material under ///////

Post a Comment