Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Photos Of A Stomach Bloating Bloating Is Getting Too Far And No One's Willing To Help Me!!?

Bloating is getting too far and no one's willing to help me!!? - photos of a stomach bloating

My stomach was swollen worse. I tell my mother bring me to the doctor and that's what I said when I asked.

1) call her aunt (my aunt told me to change my diet, but I am very, very healthy, my friend seems bizarre) even for a girl my age
2) I bring you .. Someday
3) It is just FAT

I know he is fat, because in the early morning hours, my stomach is not so great, but after lunch and everything, it is huge! Do you like this (seriously, no joke)
http://images.onesite.com/wildspace.wild955.com/user/kevinrolston/family_photos/pregnant_belly_1_001.jpg

I do not think that the fat, because if I suck, can I upgrade my old lines AB and is not soft or spongy, as fat. It is difficult, and if I chicken out. There is almost nothing (a small one, of course, that everyone must have, but I can not be removed to make)

What should I do? I realized that I ate a salad for reaosn waves and (so the water and sometimes fruit)

Help. I know thatT is not fat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment