Friday, November 6, 2009

Ring Ring Please Pick Up The Telephone Why Will My Telephone Not Ring After Connecting It To The Socket Via A Microfilter?

Why will my telephone not ring after connecting it to the socket via a microfilter? - ring ring please pick up the telephone

def can not say, my cousin, who said, occupied his house and I get a dial tone ... I live in Mexico .. I installed the filters in 2 phones, but .. only the 2 Their main base. with a filter ... anywho I assume the phone and not the tone. my internet works fine ...

1 comments:

matthewe... said...

They talk about planned filter if you have DSL? If the phone works, will be plugged if, without the filter, but it is not connected through the filter and the filter is broken, get a new one.
Additionally, you can not have a 2 in their 3-phones, they need one or DSL Internet service is unreliable.

Post a Comment