Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wedding Thank You Messages How Long Do You Have To Send Thank You Notes Out After A Wedding? Can I Write A Similar Message In Them All?

How long do you have to send thank you notes out after a wedding? Can I write a similar message in them all? - wedding thank you messages

We had a great marriage. My husband works 6 days a week, was for my thank you notes responcibility! I do not know them all personally ... Is it correct to write the same, for all? If not, how long should I send? Any advice would help!

1 comments:

betternh... said...

Socially, it is 6 months. Yes, you can write similar messages ... Who know? I think the man should write his side of the family and their own. (This is the gift donors really want to know anyway, right?) The only thing I say is not to write messages that look like real people who use them over any other (mother and daughter, etc.)

Post a Comment