Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Viral Meningitis More Condition_symptoms How Can You Tell The Difference Between Bacterial Meningitis And Viral Meningitis?

How can you tell the difference between bacterial meningitis and viral meningitis? - viral meningitis more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with viral meningitis, but I am sure that the doctor was right because I never check a lumbar puncture to fluids. I need to know if I can distinguish between two types of meningitis. The fastest and most informative answer, the better.

1 comments:

Meningitis aware said...

When you've been sick for the first time, whether 3 days or sooner, so it is usually viral dead. If less than 3 days to the local ER as soon as possible and tell them what your doctor has told you. Your doctor is an idiot to say that the only way to know whether the meningitis is the development of an LP or blood cultures. I think what we have, because if the viral infection with bacteria that would not be able to sit on the computer.

As far as I know, you have not at all meningitis.
Good luck and I hope you feel better soon

Post a Comment